Matagal ng pinag-uusapan ang tungkol sa issuance ng National ID, kaya ang ating gobyerno ay nag desisyon na gawin itong realidad. Katulad ng ilang mga bansa, ang Pilipinas ay magkakaroon rin ng sarili nitong national ID para sa mga transaksyon at uniform identification system.
Sa article na ito ay ilalagay namin kung paano makakuha ng Philippine National ID (PHIL ID) at ang mga dadalhing dokumento.
Mula sa Announcement PH, Basahin nyo po ito:
How can you get your Phil ID?
As per Republic Act 11055, individuals must register for the Phil ID not later than twelve (12) months after the law has taken effect. Applicants of the Phil ID can proceed to the following places to register for the Phil ID:
- Local Civil Registry offices;
- PSA Regional Provincial offices;
- Social Security System (SSS offices);
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS office);
- Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF/Pag-IBIG offices);
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation;
- Commission on elections (COMELEC);
- Philippine Postal Corporation; and
- Other government agencies as assigned by PSA
- ,Upon registration, you will get your PhilSys number (PSN) which will serve as the reference number. All aliens and residents of the country should get this. Furthermore, people born after the law has taken effect shall be registered immediately. Moreover, you’ll also be able to get your physical Phil ID card and will serve as a “government-official document.” No need for you to secure a lot of valid primary IDs, just the Phil ID is enough!
What are the requirements for you to get your Phil ID?
Yes, there still are requirements for you to get your Phil ID. Although the PSA did not release any concrete information about this, be sure to bring with you at least two (2) of the following when you select the office for the registration:
- Original copy of Birth Certificate issued by PSA (formerly NSO), plus one government-issued ID which
- contains the applicant’s full name, photo, and signature or thumb mark; or
- Valid Philippine passport; or
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification or UMID card issued by SSS or GSIS; or
- Other equivalent documents approved by the PSA.